Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Christmas tree ooh...Christmas tree

So...three days later I got a tree up and decorated! I had horrible luck with my fake tree so I set out to buy a new fake on...only to have no such luck! So instead I did the next best thing while being very stubborn I bought a real tree which is always my first choice! My house smells wonderful, I just wish I would have picked out a better tree? Or maybe the tree just doesn't like me? Anyways after waiting a few days for the branches the fall down a bit I finally did something with it and I only broke a hand full of things and after I had the lights on and all were working and I started to add the ribbon...a strand of lights in the middle went out...so at that point I just about gave up...so here's my half decorate tree I still have a tub of things I COULD put on it! Little one is in love with the tree she thinks its so funny that we have a tree in the house!






1 comment:

Crystal said...

Your tree is BEAUTIFUL! I love the way you did the ribbons too!