Sunday, January 20, 2008

a little of this and that!

I must say I've been just awful about taking photos lately, so I'm going to get back in the habit of carrying around my huge camera every where again! I cleaned out my files and put just about everything on disk and well now I can find stuff! I found some that I never shared so I thought I would but them out for this post!

First off I have to say I've loved living in the city I live in. It's not too big nor to small some where around 280,000 I think? Anyways the past few years they've been doing some major road construction and if that wasn't enough of a pain they are putting in the crazy mixer of some sort? And my biggest problem with it...is it scares the crap out of me! here a good shot I got of it...and this isn't even the bad part...I guess you could say I'm afraid of heights!




Okay I took these around Halloween that's how long I've had them...I really need a nice weather day...I dislike indoor photos agh...!




2 comments:

Crystal said...

Those are some good pictures, I love the blue sky in the first pic. Do you use like a special camera lense for the framing in the other pictures, I really like the way that looks. Have a good day sweet;)

Crystal said...

Just stopping over to say have a good weekend and hope your doing okay;)