Thursday, September 11, 2008

Its raining its...

Pouring and we're playing in it! LOL so I picked L up from school and it was barely drizzling and I was about to get her sleeping brother out of the car when she so sweetly asked if she could go jump in the puddle. How could I say no, they are nice summer showers not lighting or thunder so I told her she could but I had to get my camera!

While she was hopping around laughing the rain started to get heavier and before I knew it she was soaked but still having a great time and brother was still asleep so I decided to join her, and it sure was fun and before I knew it dad was home for lunch only to catch us in the street playing in all the water that had gathered so I made him snap a few of the two of us!







1 comment:

Lindsey said...

what a great mom you are! i am never really up to playing in the rain.