Monday, April 27, 2009

Busy Part2 Sunday

Okay Sunday we went to late service at Church, and then josh helped clean up so the kids and I got home around 1, and he came home right before 2. Well on my way home I got a call from my aunt asking if we wanted to go to Chuck e cheese... We have never taken L before I know shame on us but really she doesn't do the whole clime/tunnel thing so what was the point! But we wanted to go because my cousin was in town from Hawaii. My cousins son is only four days younger than L and they have so much fun together!

The kids both wanted to ride a roller coaster ride, well L thought she wanted to ride it and she had a blast sitting in it, until it started... and then she freaked out yes it was hilarious!




No comments: