They took her weight 38.9 pounds 75% for her age, and her height 46" over 100%, yes she is 6" taller than most 4 year old's! We did a vision test and she told the nurse all of the colors she could find, and well talked her little head off!
Dr.Rogers came in and was happy to see how well L was doing and asked her if she was a good eater... to which she replied "YES I love to eat cookies, and ice cream, chocolate, candy, suckers, ice pops, they are very yummy!" And then Dr. Rogers asked her if she liked other things like fruits and veggies and chicken and steak, "OH yes my mommy makes me eat lots of those things... but I want more ice cream! I like strawberries and grapes and some oranges... I like chicken but my daddy doesn't know how to cook it, and I like my steak med-well! and I love those little trees as long as they have cheese!" Dr.Rogers just looked at me and smiled and said she was doing awesome and was very smart and that she would send the nurse in with shots...!
At this point L's happy talkative self changed... "MOMMY I WANT TO LEAVE NOW" Well as soon as the nurse walked in she started to cry... nothing had even happened! I got her to lay down on the bed, freaking out she did it! And four shots later she asked "Mom why do they want to hurt me here... they were so nice?" I tried to explain that those help her from being very sick and I promised more ice cream the tears stopped!
So I have a very tall 4 year old who is very wise beyond her years!


No comments:
Post a Comment