Thursday, December 24, 2009

Walking in a winter wonder land...

So in west Texas... its safe to say we have weird weather... its one of those places you can never pack right for! The past few days it's been nice, maybe a light coat in the 50's, then yesterday we got rain? Yes lots of rain, and last night snow started to fall... yea this was not predicted either... and this morning we all woke up to a lovely blanket of snow... nice soft powder snow. I bundled the children and my self up and we went out for a little winter fun!

My aunt had given me this Londonfog snow suit for J before he was even born... he's used it twice this year. The only problem is he's a little to tall for it...lol so he's got about an 1 to 1.5 gap between the bottom of the legs, and the booties! Needless to say he freaked out when we put him in the snow!

I fell into it and made a huge snow angel... I LOVED IT. I do love snow... just not at home I want snow to be a thing I visit and expect, but whatever! it was lovely and soft and there was so much of it... but sadly we could not make a snowman because it was too dry!

L had a good time I had to fight her to come in when her face was pink and she couldn't tell her nose was running!








No comments: