
My second post for the day is I also wanted to share with everyone how proud I am of my grandmother! Last fall she was diagnosed with breast cancer which is horrible in any family but really struck my family even a little harder since we lost my mom to breast cancer in December of 2004. My grandmother was given great odds do to the fact that she caught it early and her treatment was not long but still she had to go through it and deal with it and for that I'm very proud of her! So she has finished her radiation and will now began a chemo pill, but that should keep the cancer under control! This is a photo of my grandmother with little one last summer!


2 comments:
Well congratulations!!!!! I hope there are MANY more happy, loving and FUN years for you sweet;)You two look so happy. Warmest wishes to the both of you.
So glad to hear she's doing so well and so very sorry to hear about that happening to your mother. Hugs....
Happy Anniversary! And happy good health to your grandmother!
LOL, I looked at your engagement photo and I though man she is LUCKY... she can lay on her stomach!
Post a Comment