Thursday, June 26, 2008

The sweetest little girl ever!

So the other day I did not feel good at all! and I didn't feel like eating and I just wanted to sleep all day, well my little sweet heart of a daughter took very good care of me. Awhile back I made her a draw in the kitchen that is full of snack bags of goldfish, pretzels, crackers and other little snacks so when she wants a snack in the afternoon she can pick it out, she loves to do that! Well I was telling her I didn't feel well and I needed to eat something but nothing sounded good and to her two year old ears that was confusing so she brought me a bag of goldfish and feed them too me and told me they would make it all better and that goldfish are the BEST. She was the best child all day long not getting into anything and just kind of hanging out with me and making sure I was okay she would just come up to me and give me a hug and would tell me she loved me, really she is a sweetheart! And this little boy that is making me sick is going to be very lucky to have such a caring older sister!

The day before I took her out in the front to take a few new snapshots of her, I did have to do a little bribing I told her if she would let me take her photos I'd give her an oreo (which is like gold in our house) and I would let her take a few photos with my camera! I think it worked!




Here are some of her photos! she doesn't look through the view finder but she does shove the camera in her face its super cute! Yes that would be the top of my head...lol I thought after she took a ton of the house across the street I would turn her around so at least she would get some flowers!

4 comments:

thinkin said...

I cudnt stop myself from wrting a comment...
Your daughter is sooooo Adorable..
especially her teeth..and that side pony... :)

Mother Ring said...

She's getting so big! I love her little smile!

I hope you are feeling better these days. I understand those sick feeling days--nausea? You're almost there!

lfhcreative said...

L is such a sweetie! And a budding photographer too, very artistic! :)

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled onto this via Lubbock Craigslist. I am a photographer that just moved here to Lubbock. I am just trying to get my photography off the ground. I wanted to offer to shoot your pregnancy photos, maybe we could trade some photography secrets too.
Also I wanted to extend the invite. I am a member of Texas Photo Forum, I have organized a group of us local photographers to have a meet up and do a shoot and share ideas and knowledge (and questions) Hope you can join us. It will be July 15th at 7pm...not sure the location yet. (if you join Texas Photo Forum (TPF) make sure you say I sent you, they are having a contest.
Anyway Hope to hear from you soon
April Hendrick
www.aprilhendrick.com