Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sweet Tater!

So one of the best things about a child growing up is giving them new foods and watching them try it! With L she did great with everything and really loved pea's and carrots, and well today she will still eat ANY veggie I put on her plate which I'm thankful for! So the other night I made,( yes I made all of her baby food and I'll make all of his as well) him some sweet potatoes and I had the camera ready for the funny faces or to catch him spit it out... but nope he at every bite and was unhappy when it was all gone! We'll do pea's next week! But I have to say I hope this is a sign that he'll be a great eater like his sister because well I couldn't not stand having to make special food... no wait I wouldn't I'm not a short order cook after all! :)



After dinner nap!

This is just makes me laugh!

No comments: